Jay Precision has a state of the art toolroom with world class machines that enables us to design & manufacture complex injection moulds for plastics as well as LSR (Liquid Silicone). A fleet of EDM’s, Wire Cut machines, CNC Milling machines, Grinding machines, CNC Lathe machines & Turn Mills are used to manufacture moulds and Special Purpose Machines for captive consumption. The company has a strong R&D department utilizing high-end softwares for designing a wide range of products, moulds, press tools and machines for automation. This allows us to provide an end to end solution for a number of distinguished & globally recognized clients such as Cipla, Ferrero, Hasbro, etc.
- 10 new product development and tooling engineers use softwares such as Creo, Siemens NX and Autocad for design.
- We have recently installed PTC Windchill: a Product Data Management system to protect and store our intellectual property and design data securely on a data server.
- Manufacturing engineers work on Hypermill, Powermill & MasterCAM to obtain optimum toolpaths and best surface finishes.
- We have a fleet of over 40 CNC’s from renowned machine tool manufacturers such as Hermle, Charmilles, Makino, Hyundai, Okamoto, Haas, Chevalier, Kent, Tornos, Chmer etc.
- These include 3 and 5 axis simultaneous vertical machining centres, sliding head swiss automats, turning centres, turn mills, wire cut/drill & spark erosion machines, cylindrical & surface grinding and gun drilling.
- This includes CMMs (Co-ordinate Measuring Machines), laser scanning and vision measuring systems which may also be used for reverse engineering purposes and digital height gauges.
Digital Height Gauge